Whether you are an experienced professional seeking for a new challenge or an aspiring graduate, you will find the OneGlobe experience to be unique and rewarding. You will be working with passionate people and have opportunities to be part of the team that delivers strong and robust solutions and services to a range of customers – from start-ups to Government, Private organizations across a variety of Global locations.
At OneGlobe, we are driven by our intellectual strength with a strong focus on our core organizational values. We constantly endeavor and provide the right environment for our employees to empower themselves, enjoy their work, have fun, make mistakes, improve and deliver better results to customers. We encourage our colleagues to think beyond their day to day work and thereby continue to excel and grow as an Organization.
We welcome you to come and experience the RIGHT difference.
At OneGlobe, strong emphasis is laid on our core organization values which we feel are the cornerstones of our continued success. The following core values defines us as an organization and are embedded into our culture and reflected in the solutions that we deliver.
Commitment to Client’s Success: It’s about going that extra mile all the time
Build trusted relationships through execution of highest levels of integrity and the ability to create strategic value through results and delivery on commitments. Create a service experience that is responsive, enriching and of value.
Commitment to Each Other’s Success: It’s about believing in your team
Being committed to success through leveraging the talents of each individual and encouraging all to perform at their highest potential. Establish a work environment that enables open, honest communication and the ability to execute at highest levels.
Teamwork and Collaboration: It’s about winning together
Create a working environment which fosters open and candid communication, teamwork, and personal development. Continue to promote a respectful team environment, recognizing those who work collectively to the end goal, and properly mentoring those who need direction in doing so.
Integrity in Our Actions: It’s about doing the right thing
Act continually with integrity and honest in all situations. Personal accountability for setting clear, aggressive goals and delivering on your commitments.
Leaders Who Serve: It’s about leading responsibly
Leading is not about power or control, but is measured by the success of those on the team being led. Leaders don’t get on the backs of their people – they get behind and push. Leadership is a privilege and a responsibility.
Speed with Purpose: It’s about delivering your best
Use all resources available to prioritize and accomplish set objectives quickly and with quality.
Job Code: SAL16005
Experience: 4 – 8 years
OneGlobe, a fast growing global Oracle Consulting Services company and Oracle Cloud specialized partner, is currently looking to hire Sales Manager.
Geography: South India – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
Base Location: Chennai
- Understand the service (Oracle Saas, PaaS and IaaS and other chosen) offerings of OneGlobe and articulate the value proposition and key differentiators.
- Identify and generate new leads and business opportunities through cold calls, social media, referrals, networking, email campaigns and more.
- Plan and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize business
- Understand the businessrequirements of the prospects and be able to match appropriate OneGlobe service offering to the requirements.
- Maintain high activity level and timely follow-ups with prospects.
- Meet and work towards annual sales targets.
- Coordinate closely with various practice heads/SMEs for delivering solutions and documenting success stories.
- Effectively use Salesforce to manage the sales pipeline and ensure all activities are documented with call history.
- Work with thought leadership team to support strategy execution efforts.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in IT Services/ ITES industry in India. Candidate should have 2+ years of selling cloud services.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions.
- Marketing graduate or a post graduate degree from a reputed institution.
- Understanding of current Cloud technology trends and IT market in India.