Our Cloud Migration Services helps enterprises move off-the-shelf and custom applications to the cloud. The "lift-and-shift" approach provides short-term cost savings for the on-premises infrastructure. A successful migration can form the foundation for expanding into most cloud native services and solutions.
Our certified consultants bring a wealth of experience in technology and cloud expertise to ensure the solutions take full advantage of the elasticity of the cloud, delivering on the promise of agility, scalability and cost efficiency. We perform an assessment to evaluate the cloud readiness of existing applications to determine the optimal mix of cloud components and services. During implementation, we install, configure and setup all the applications in the cloud.
Following a successful migration, we provide Managed Services for ongoing support.
Cloud backups provide a more efficient and cost-effective alternative off-site backup and Disaster Recovery solution. Our Backup and DR services include implementing a cloud backup system that integrates with an enterprise’s current technology and process. Complete Life Cycle Management based on retention policy requirements ensures compliance with corporate IT policies.
Hybrid Disaster Recovery solutions using cloud infrastructure and services provide the capability to have a standby instance in the cloud. The standby instance can be made to be active during outages of the on-premise instance, thus ensuring business critical applications are almost always online.
Our Managed Services provide ongoing support and monitoring as needed.
Our Oracle SaaS application support services include
- Application Functional Support
- Configuration, testing & training on new functionality
- Application Role design and configuration
- Segregation of Duties (SOD) Assistance
- Oracle Service Requests (SR) Management
- Cloud Patching & Upgrade Assistance
- Custom Reporting development using OTBI
Our Infrastructure Managed services help enterprises who have deployed and are using cloud infrastructure to host their enterprise applications.
- Ongoing administrative tasks of monitoring applications for performance and security and data flows ensures the systems needed for business-critical functions are always available.
- Application and Database Security is constantly monitored and evaluated to ensure the integrity of the system.
- Planned maintenance including periodic backups, application of critical software patches and change management for deployment of new code and releases ensures a consistent and reliable system.
- Service Requests (SRs) will be managed to facilitate timely resolution of issues working with the appropriate vendor.