Job Code: OFFC14001
Base Location: Chennai
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years of Oracle Applications experience with at least three full life cycle Oracle R11i/R12/Cloud implementation/upgrade projects in a Finance Functional Consultant/Team Lead role. Finance functional consulting experience is mandatory.
- Play a key role in all phases of the Project Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & GAP Analysis, System Design and Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Design and develop SQL scripts – Stored Procedure, Queries and Functions
- Assist clients in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, which includes integrating Oracle Applications with other existing client business applications and systems.
- Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions
- Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality client deliverables.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in Oracle EBS R12/Cloud Financials (AP, AP, GL, FA and CM) as a functional consultant.
- Should have worked in at least 3 end-to-end Oracle R11i/R12/Cloud implementations, rollout or upgrade.
- Should have experience in full life cycle of implementation activities like requirements gathering, solution design, perform Fit-Gap analysis, functional configuration, testing, documentation, training and support.
- Experience in leading conference room pilots (CRPs) & User training workshops.
- Good experience of Team Leading activities such as Team Management, effort estimation, activity tracking etc.
- Good Knowledge of AIM/OUM & Agile implementation methodology.
- Validate configuration, load and data validation for Oracle ERP Cloud projects.
- Lead migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to Production for Oracle ERP Cloud projects.
- Oracle Cloud certification is preferred.
- Possess strong functional knowledge and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer management / project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Should be willing to travel short-term/long-term.