Job Code: OTC19001
Base Location: Chennai
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Oracle EBS R12/11i projects across Finance, Project Accounting, SCM and HRMS modules.
- Should have worked on at least 2 end-to-end Oracle R11i/R12 EBS implementations, rollout or upgrade.
- Should be familiar with Oracle Apps architecture and have good functional knowledge in Finance, Project Accounting & SCM modules.
- Should be proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms6i/10g, Reports6i/10g, Interfaces, Data Conversions, Extensions, and Customizations.
- Should be good in Workflow Builder, BI Publisher, Shell scripts, and Java.
- Must have experience in at least one of the following technologies - APEX, OBIEE, OAF, ADF, and SOA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Management / Project Management skills are desirable.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Should be willing to travel short-term/ long-term.
- Understand business requirements, functional design and interact with users.
- Do technical design and implement the solution.
- Clearly document Technical Design, Test scripts/ results, User Guide, and Installation documents.
- Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality client deliverables.